Boston, Massachusetts Employment Litigation
Defense in Wrongful Termination and Discrimination Claims
Massachusetts employers facing the threat of litigation over workplace discrimination or wrongful termination lawsuits should contact the Boston litigation firm of Gannett & Associates for aggressive, effective representation.
Richard W. Gannett has practiced law in Massachusetts since 1982, with significant experience in employment law and insurance defense. He has represented employers in liability claims and insurance companies in covered claims:
Wrongful discharge — allegations of illegal termination in violation of Title VII, or federal whistleblower legislation
- Employment discrimination — hiring, firing, discipline or assignments based on the employee’s sex, race, ethnic identity, or religion
- Disability discrimination — employment discrimination based on a person’s disability, or alleged refusal to make reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Sexual harassment — assault, unwelcome advances or hostile work environment
- Age discrimination in violation of the Age Discrimination Act
- Family Medical Leave Act — actions against pregnant women or those taking leave to care for sick family members
Gannett & Associates also defends employers in contract-related litigation, such as non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, severance packages, and employee benefits issues.
Personal Attention, Veteran Representation
When you hire our firm, Mr. Gannett personally handles the case with his staff. He thoroughly investigates the background of the plaintiff and examines employee records and the circumstances of the alleged discrimination. Clients receive sound advice regarding liability exposure, shrewd negotiation of any settlements, or aggressive representation at trial.
Contact an experienced employment litigation attorney in Boston to arrange a consultation. Gannett & Associates responds quickly and aggressively.